Robin Good: Saba has just announced the availability of its new breakthrough real-time web conferencing and collaboration platform SabaMeeting.
The new web-based service integrates high-quality HD videoconferencing, VoIP, text chat, presentations support and full support for mobile devices.
After a brief initial test, I discovered that SabaMeeting has a cool, well designed interface, providign easy to operate commands and many useful functions to manage both the event and participants to be invited.
Key features include:
– HD video conferencing for up to 20-25 people (in Beta free period)
– Supprot for 8 simultaneous video feeds
– Browser-based – no software to download/install
– Support for PC, Mac and Linux
– Content sharing
– Multiple presenters
– Preview of slides to be shown
– Optimized for Mobile (native iPhone/iPad apps)
– IM Chat
– Video recordings (downloadable and viewable offline)
– Open APIs (application programming interfaces)
Check the interface layout here: pics: http://i.imgur.com/TDHm2.jpg ;
(SabaMeeting is currently in beta, and anyone can sign-up for free account.)
More info and try-out: www.sabameeting.com
from Herramientas 2.0 y formación docente | Scoop.it http://www.scoop.it/t/herramientas-2-0/p/1464039556/hd-video-conferencing-and-real-time-collaboration-platform-sabameeting